Please review the following guidelines before applying for admission to the Residential Treatment Program (4-6 months in duration) at Stonehenge Therapeutic Community:
- All admissions to the program are voluntary; referrals may be initiated by the individual, physicians, service providers, and/or the criminal justice system.
- An assessment must be completed by Stonehenge staff to determine eligibility
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Individuals over the age of 18
- History of acute or chronic substance abuse
- Participation in previous residential treatment
- All criminal charges must be resolved
- Must be stable in regards to mental health symptoms and medications
- No significant mobility impairments that would impede program participation
- Standardized assessment tools completed (e.g. GAIN, ADAT)
- Exclusionary criteria:
- Prior convictions for arson and sexual offenses
- Taking any narcotic medications (with the exception of Suboxone/Methadone)
- A recent medical exam may be required prior to admission
- Applicants must be adequately withdrawn from drugs and alcohol before coming to Stonehenge for a minimum of 5 days
If you require further information, have questions, or would like updated information about our Wait List, please contact one of our Admissions Coordinators at (519) 837-1470 (Admission Coordinator – Men’s Program at extension 227 and Admission Coordinator – Women’s Program at extension 226).
Stonehenge program information can also be obtained by calling the ConnexOntario Drug & Alcohol Helpline at 1-800-565-8603 or by visiting the ConnexOntario Drug & Alcohol Helpline website (click the ‘Directory’ icon and then enter ‘Stonehenge’ and ‘Guelph’ in the search boxes to see all programs).