Please Note: Service has changed due to COVID-19. Please call the number below for updated information.
The Supported Recovery Room (SRR) provides crisis stabilization services for individuals recovering from a mental health or addiction crisis who have no other safe place to rest. Individuals can safely rest and recover in a supervised space for up to 72 hours. Here they can connect with support staff, including nursing and addiction & mental health supports.
Did you know?
- Substance use and mental health issues are often made worse by a lack of sleep.
- Restorative sleep is important for brain function. Individuals can rest for up to 72 hours at the SRR.
- 16 years of age or older
- Recovering from substance use/mental health crisis
- No other safe place to recover
- Not requiring medical intervention
- Ready and willing to sleep/rest
- Not at immediate risk of harm to self or others
How to Reach Us
The Supported Recovery Room (SRR) is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and can accept referrals from service providers anytime.
To make a referral please call (519) 362-9855.
Here is a short video (1:23) about the Supported Recovery Room.
The SRR is led by Stonehenge Therapeutic Community in partnership with Wyndham House, Guelph Community Health Centre, Welcome In Drop-In Centre, The United Way, and the City of Guelph.