Please Note: Service has changed due to COVID-19. Please call the number below for updated information.
The Supported Recovery Room (SRR) provides crisis stabilization services for individuals recovering from a mental health or addiction crisis who have no other safe place to rest. Individuals can safely rest and recover in a supervised space for up to 72 hours. Here they can connect with support staff, including nursing and addiction & mental health supports.
Did you know?
- Substance use and mental health issues are often made worse by a lack of sleep.
- Restorative sleep is important for brain function. Individuals can rest for up to 72 hours at the SRR.
- 16 years of age or older
- Recovering from substance use/mental health crisis
- No other safe place to recover
- Not requiring medical intervention
- Ready and willing to sleep/rest
- Not at immediate risk of harm to self or others
How to Reach Us
The Supported Recovery Room (SRR) is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and can accept referrals from service providers anytime.
To make a referral please call (519) 362-9855.
Here is a short video (1:23) about the Supported Recovery Room.
The Supported Recovery Room is made possible by the support of the Mayor’s Task Force on Homelessness and Community Safety which championed this vital service. Stonehenge is grateful to receive funding from the City of Guelph for this program.
The SRR is led by Stonehenge Therapeutic Community in partnership with Wyndham House, Guelph Community Health Centre, Welcome In Drop-In Centre, The United Way, and the City of Guelph.