At Stonehenge Therapeutic Community we value a well-trained staff team and we strive to provide our staff with many opportunities to expand their skill sets. Proper training broadens skills, reduces health and safety concerns, increases staff confidence in doing their job, and increases positive outcomes for our clients. In many cases, our staff have completed Train the Trainer courses so they themselves become the experts.
Our fee-based workshops are available to other health service providers and organizations. Click on a training title below to get all the details.
- The PTSD Toolkit
- Engaging Challenging Clients: In Through the Out Door – Helping People Who Don’t Want your Help
- Boundaries in the Helping Profession: Maintaining a Healthy Use of Self
- What You Need to Know about Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)
- Walking the Walk: Creative Tools for Transforming Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma
- Stage-Matched Intervention: Putting the Stages of Change into Practice
- Motivational Interviewing
Each workshop is designed for a maximum of 25 participants, with the exception of “What You Need to Know about Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)” which can accommodate more participants if required.