Website and Contact Information
Information for clinics can be found on the RAAM’s own website at www.raamww.ca
You can also call the toll free phone number: 1-844-722-2977
What is “The RAAM”?
Rapid Access Addiction Medicine clinics (RAAM’s) are specialist medical clinics designed for people who are experiencing health issues related to their drug and/or alcohol use. The clinics are open to people of all ages who are currently using substances, and there is no cost to participate. The RAAM is a short term service and patients are connected back to primary care upon completion of their involvement. There are RAAM clinics in Guelph, Fergus, and Arthur, as well as a mobile van that services various location in rural Wellington County. A new virtual RAAM was launched in September 2022.
The RAAM can help if you:
- Want support to address substance dependence
- Need help to reduce cravings
- Are using to avoid withdrawal symptoms
- Have health concerns related to substance use
- Need a place to talk about substance use without judgement