Stonehenge Therapeutic Community offers a wide variety of programs and services that are based in the community. Our community programs work within a Harm Reduction philosophy. Program staff are ‘mobile’ and provide support to individuals in their home or community locations in order to increase accessibility for those participating in services. To facilitate these regional programs and services, our staff work out of satellite offices in Guelph, Cambridge, and Kitchener-Waterloo and help program participants coordinate with other local health service providers in these areas.
Our community-based program and service options include:
- Addiction Court Support
- Addiction Support Coordination (ASC)
- Community Withdrawal Support Service
- Drug Treatment Court
- Let’s Grow Together
- Peer2Peer Overdose Response
- Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinic (RAAM)
- Rural Wellington Addiction Services (RWAS)
- Safer Supply Program (SSP)
- Specialized Outreach Services (SOS)
- Supportive Addiction & Mental Health Housing (SAMH)
Detailed Stonehenge program information can also be obtained by calling the ConnexOntario Drug & Alcohol Helpline at 1-800-565-8603 or by visiting the ConnexOntario Drug & Alcohol Helpline website (click the blue ‘Directory’ icon and then enter ‘Guelph’ in the Municipality search box and ‘Stonehenge’ in the Organization search box to see all programs).
If you’d rather watch and listen to brief descriptions of many of our community-based programs, watch our video below.